“Really nice evening”

Crossroads Saloon and Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 137 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to CROSSROADS SALOON AND STEAKHOUSE. Located at the intersection of Great Music and Great Food. Crossroads has quickly become the Texas Hill Country's finest dining and live music venue. Hours of operation are 5:00-9:00 PM in The Steakhouse Wednesday through Sunday opening for lunch on Saturdays at 11:30 AM. The Crossroads Saloon Showroom is open Wednesday through Sunday with live musical entertainment Thursday-Sunday, featuring local, regional and touring bands. Catch your favorite team on our multiple big screen TVs! Reservations in The Steakhouse are recommended. Friday & Saturday 21 and older in The Showroom after 9:00 PM
College Station, Texas
“Really nice evening”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I'm not a huge Fredericksburg fan but my husband has been wanting to visit the Nimitz museum, so we spent the weekend. I really wasn't expecting much more than a so-so meal. We wanted to beat the crowds and noise and this restaurant looked interesting. Wow! The decor was not even close to be over-the-top for a place billing itself a saloon. The drinks were exceptional. If you are a vodka martini fan, ask for Dripping Springs Vodka. It is the best I have ever had. Food: my husband had a steak and loved it. I (being a vegetarian) had to settle for a salad. I ordered the wedge salad and it was wonderful! That was a surprise since it is amazing how many kitchens can really mess up a simple wedge salad. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. It was a lovely evening and if we ever go back to F'burg, this is where we will eat.

San Antonio, Texas
“Great Resturant and Saloon”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was great.
They had a live band, which was fabulous.
Everyone was very friendly.
We will go again.

Visited June 2013
kerrville
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was very good...steaks and red snapper. The service was a 2. Not enough waitstaff to handle the dining room. Waitress never asked us for a bar drink or wine selection. The atmosphere is not intimate...geared more towards a group dining experience.

San Antonio, Alta Vista
“Better than the Navajo Grill, but it was close.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The filet was cooked properly and was a great cut of meat. The sauce on the filet was good. Great big asparagus grilled. Salad was terrific. Cheese grits were good. Banana's Foster Cheesecake recommended by our waitress was surprisingly great, even though I would never order something like that without being prompted.
Best restaurant in Fredericksburg.

Texas
“Local who gave them 2 chances”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went for steak night for 2 and decided our own home grilled steaks are better so never went back....... Then I went with a group of friends and didn't feel like a big, expensive steak so ordered a salad (like $10) and it was very tasty for extremely skimpy for the price. I was starved when I got there & hungrier when I left and had spent $10 for a $5 salad....... I even e-mailed them from their website & never received a reply.... so I'm not stepping foot in the place again.....

• Visited March 2013