“unforgetable and peaceful stay I have ever had.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Queen Anne B&B and Spa
Ranked #63 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 22, 2010

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left we felt like we were special. We had a private room and bath as well as all the amenities. From a flat screen T.V., plush robes, wine glasses set up and ready for us, to a comfortable bed by number, bed that was so amazing. The room was cool and peaceful and the house was so quiet and relaxing that it made me feel like I was on a deserted Island with my husband. We came for our honeymoon and although I would have enjoyed a meal in the house we were given a meal voucher to enjoy at several awesome restaurants in the area. This way we could enjoy sleeping in without the fear of missing breakfast. We could go at our leisure. Although there were other guests in the home we never saw them so it was like having our own home and that made it even more special. The town is such a delightfully quaint town. Plenty of things to entertain you. Thank you Queen Anne for making our 18th year anniversary something I will always cherish in my heart.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Queen Anne B&B and Spa

Reviewed June 20, 2010

The location is excellent. We could have all five suites and enjoy the whole house. There were 8 of us this year. Everything is on one level. The breakfasts were great.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2010

The Queen Anne was FABULOUS! It was my first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast and I loved it. I absolutely adored the decorations in the room and the house was just amazing. The staff was so friendly, they even baked cookies! I had such a relaxing time and I will definately be back!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We had a very nice time at the Queen Anne in Fredericksburg. We had the whole house to ourselves as non other rooms had been rented out for the weekend. We would recommend this bed and breakfast to our friends when they come to Fredericksburg. We hope to enjoy its hospitality again when in Fredericksburg.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

Excellent accomodations! Beautiful facilities and surroundings. Withing walking distance to the main town. This is our second visit and we will definitely be back again.
Terry

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We stayed in Kaden's Kottage at the Queen Anne and it was amazing! It was private but right in the backyard and next to the house. The bathtub is huge and the bed is very comfortable The whole place was so cozy and my husband and I really enjoyed our time there. There was even a corkscrew and wine glasses waiting in the room for us. The only thing that could have been better was a small fridge for the cottage. The Queen Anne is close to shopping, but probably a little too far for walking. We walked to the main downtown area and I was pretty tired afterward, though we certainly aren't in shape. The certificates for breakfast were for great places. My husband and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

Just got back from our first trip ever to Fredericksburg, TX. There was a group of 5 couples and we rented the whole Victorian Mansion. My husband and I stayed in the Carriage House. It was much smaller than all of our friends' rooms but it also was very quiet and comfortable. I have to say I was jealous of the largest of the rooms which was the Savannah Suite. It's a great room for entertaining. I have to say though, my favorite part of the whole place was the large porch off the Savannah Suite. We started each morning off there with all of our friends and ended each evening there sipping cocktails and laughing most of the time. All of us in our group agreed we would definitely stay there again. Oh, also its very convenient to all the shops. We usually walked back and forth to the main street. I think the Fountain Room was probably our least favorite, the bedroom is upstairs and seems a little claustrophic and the fountain view was actually a view of a fountain that had no water in it. But we spent all of our spare time on the huge porch anyway. Check-in and check-out was very quick and simple.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends