“Great Food”

Sunset Grill
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast is served all of the time! Best breakfast in Fredericksburg, TX. Set in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the Sunset Grill features inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients from local growers to create a memorable dining experience. When you experience our cuisine, attentive service and friendly atmosphere we believe we'll become one of your favorite places to dine. We invite you to come in and see what makes us one of the most popular restaurants in the Hill Country. Sunset Grill - A Classic American Bistro.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The appetizer shrimp was fantastic and I the crab with poached egg and hollandaise sauce was wonderful. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food was very good and we are glad we were directed to this restaurant. The only thing I would complain about was the problem with flies. It was really hot outside so every time the door opened, flies probably came in but they should try to do something about this.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Opting out of the continental breakfast offered by our hotel, we found out way to Sunset Grill. Waited a while before waiter noticed us but he made up for it by acknowledging this & offered to submit our food orders when he got our drinks. We had a short wait for our food but definitely worth the wait. Husband had Eggs Benedict w/smoked ham & I had the 2 Eggs w/local sausage. Coffee was good & orange juice fresh squeezed. Were told eggs were bought from a local who raised chickens.Good portion size. Our party agreed we would return if ever in area.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean, and cheerful atmosphere. The fruit was fresh and delicious. Husband's biscuits and gravy was good. Service was fine but I had to remind the server that he forgot part of my order and it took awhile to get to me. Nice place.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I eat at the Sunset Grill every year on our Girls Weekend. The food is ALWAYS fresh and delicious. It is not just the same old same old like on Main St. Well worth going the few blocks off Main St for the Sunset Grill.

1  Thank Sbgillum