“We recommend!”

Sunset Grill
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast is served all of the time! Best breakfast in Fredericksburg, TX. Set in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the Sunset Grill features inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients from local growers to create a memorable dining experience. When you experience our cuisine, attentive service and friendly atmosphere we believe we'll become one of your favorite places to dine. We invite you to come in and see what makes us one of the most popular restaurants in the Hill Country. Sunset Grill - A Classic American Bistro.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our hotel gave us a breakfast coupon redeemable at any 6 restaurants and we chose Sunset Grill because it was the highest ranked on TripAdvisor. We were not dissappointed! It doesn't look like much on the outside and we were sceptical at first but as soon as we walked in we were happy we chose it. It smelled delicious and there was no wait (it was a Saturday morning around 8:30 - a line formed out the door about an hour later!). I had french toast and my husband had eggs benedict and we were very satisfied. Good coffee too. The service was a bit slow but it didn't bother us because it's such a small setup. Totally worth it.

1  Thank KPB8887

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My customer in Fredricksburg says she goes there every Friday for Breakfast. It was wonderful. Great coffee and both of us had a form of eggs benedict. Mine regular and my husband had smoked salmon benedicts. Yummy. Will definitely visit again when I am in town. We really enjoyed our Saturday and Sunday morning

1  Thank KimRinger111
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We never go to Fredricksberg without having brunch here. The eggs Benedict are fantastic and I have eaten eggs Benedict all over the world. Coffee is fresh and mimosas are delicious.

1  Thank Crz1990
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here three times... one great and one P O O R. Seems the kiddies have trouble with their eyes as we were delivered a wilted ( and I do mean wiltED ) salad... had to send it back.... a bit pricey but the breakfasts are GREAT..

1  Thank CrazyParrot
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Food was just okay, but at $37 for breakfast for two, it was seriously overpriced for what we had...The omelette had a weird flavor chorizo in it and the crab cake benedict was mushy. I've had as good or better at a Denny's...

1  Thank d w