“Great location, clean and comfy.”

All Seasons Downtown Retreat
Ranked #20 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed over the long Labor Day weekend and loved the location and quiet atmosphere. Its perfect walking distance from Main Street and just far enough away to escape the busy streets. Room was clean and bed was comfy. It's not the typical "breakfast" as your room is pre stocked with pastries, cereal, juices, yogurt, ect.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Edtx8
jcloud2, Owner at All Seasons Downtown Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you can come see us again!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The room is close to all the shops and restaurants in downtown. It is about two blocks off of main street. We parked at the retreat and did not move till we left. This is the second time we have stayed here. Both rooms were great, they were comfortable and ready for us when we checked in. The kitchenette was stocked and ready breakfast with muffins, cereal, milk and juice. Sitting by the pool was very relaxing, the neighborhood that the retreat is located in is a quite residential area. The check in clerk was very friendly and gave us great information on the area's attractions.
I have recommended the resort to our friends who headed to Fredericksburg. We will be back.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

We love to welcome back repeat guests and I'm glad you had another great stay with us. As always, we appreciate the business and I really appreciate the nice review!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I chose to stay at Circle J for our honey moon and it was the best decision ever. Set a little outside Fredericksburg we had peace and quiet. We spent most of our time outside by the pool. The landscaping is gorgeous and there were plenty of birds, butterflies and hummingbirds buzzing around. The house was quaint and charming. The bed was comfortable and the sheets are exquisite. The breakfast is delicious, the fruit was always fresh and the two of us always fought over who got the last piece of the pastry.

This was our second time staying with the All Seasons and we are already planning our next trip back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
jcloud2, Owner at All Seasons Downtown Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Circle J! It is a wonderfully relaxing place. I'm looking forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We found our 'home' in Fredericksburg! The attention to detail is outstanding. We travel the world and stay at the best hotels so we have experienced great service and excellent accomodations in many places. The bed was fantastic, we had everything we needed and more. The owner is a master at hospitality and knows how to make you feel comfortable and at home. Well done!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate them and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you can come to see us again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night this weekend in room 2. Let me tell you this place is always so amazing, clean, and quiet! I love it here and will continue to come back over and over again!

Joe the owner does a great job with everything!

The pool was so nice to use this time during the later part of the day. Staying here feels like you are at a home away from home. WONDERFUL PLACE :)

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

It's always wonderful to welcome back repeat guests and you guys are no exception! Thank you for the wonderful review and I hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I have stayed in several B&B's throughout the united states, and especially Texas!!! I can honestly say that this was the best one we have stayed at! Not only was it very nice and quiet, the privacy was very nice to have as well. We enjoyed not having the owners of the property on site. As soon as we walked inside, it was like, "oh wow, this is great"!! Then as I explored into the fridge and saw the fresh milk, cream, juice, fruit, bottled water and cokes. Then there was the two kinds of cereal, and fresh coffee beans for brewing a great cup of coffee, and then there was the awesome pastry waiting for us under the pastry keeper!!! Now that was just for starters!!! The bed and pillows were very comfy, and we slept very well!!! The pool and courtyard area is very nice!!! Having the pool all to ourselves was an extra treat, and very much enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi!!! The landscaping is awesome as well, and really feels like you are in a resort like setting!!! We will definitely be back, very soon I hope!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite #5 because this is my lucky number, and if at all possible, will only stay in thi...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. This time of year, the pool and spa are a very welcome retreat and I'm glad you were able to enjoy them. I look forward to welcoming you back to Suite 5, your home away from home again in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Beautiful room, very warm and quaint. Very impressed with quality of accommodations the only flaw and this was more my fault as I didn't read/ask, they didn't come by the second day and replace dirty dishes/glasses and later I found dishwashing soap under bathroom sink. Overall very nice and great location. We would definately stay again!