“Delicious food!”

Ranked #28 of 144 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Indoor dining room or patio seating in a relaxed hill country atmosphere with live music on the patio and game room for all ages. West End Pizza Company opened in 2008 and serves homemade pizzas, pasta, sandwiches and salads and features a full bar with local beer, wine and spirits. We are open 7 days a week and offer delivery to home, offices and hotel/b&bs.
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at West End Pizza on Nov 23 and were thrilled with how good our food was. We ordered the cheese tortellini, a margerita pizza, the garlic knots, and a side order of meatballs. The meatballs were the best I've had in a long time. Light and perfectly seasoned:) Our pizza was very good, the tortellini and garlic knots were also outstanding. We loved our dinner! The young man who was our server was very attentive and knew about the food. All in all it was a great end to what was a fun day of wine tasting!

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We had a good pasta meal at West End Pizza. The service was a little lackadaisical. For example, we had to ask for water several times and we didn't get the extra roll I asked for...but the supper was good. Very casual.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We decided to try this place because they said they have authentic pizza freshly cooked and in fact that was true. The place is clean and the service is fast, it is recommended for lunch since the pizza is cooked using the old technique that they use in Italy.
We loved the Cesar salads because they were really FRESH and well seasoned, we SUPER LOVED our pizzas, we decided to choose the "create your own pizza" where you can add any type of extras you want and make it to your personal like and it came out delicious, let me tell you guys one of the BEST pizzas we have ever tried but........BEWARE... if you choose the "create your own pizza" you have to know that they DO NOT tell you that you will be paying the first $10 for just the crusting and nothing on it, for every ingredient that you choose they add an extra dollar so ......our medium pizza which started in $13 came out to be...$31 after we added two types of cheese, sun dried tomato, olive oil, green and black olives, bell pepper, Canadian bacon, sausage and cilantro......which was quiet expensive for just ONE pizza, hopefully they tell customers that ingredients are extra charge because in our case we were not told, anyways we paid and left since we were very happy with our food but just be aware of that if you decide to eat here guys........Definitely will be back but more aware of the prices next time. That is the only reason I gave a four to this review.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just had lunch at the best pizza place in town . This was our second visit, and just as GOOD !! I always have their spaghetti, but I cannot eat any sausage or pork products. They will make a special hamburger meat spaghetti sauce if you ask the chef. Both times were Excellent, and I really appreciate their courtesy. If you are ever in Fredericksburg , you MUST check them out. I know you will enjoy it !!! Till next year my friends !!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I order a medium meat pizza and my wife had some chicken sandwich, the pizza was great I ate it all myself, my wife said it was good and the pizza was bigger than I thought but my wife did not think I could eat it all so I did, left a little stuffed.