“Only one complaint”

Ranked #28 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Indoor dining room or patio seating in a relaxed hill country atmosphere with live music on the patio and game room for all ages. West End Pizza Company opened in 2008 and serves homemade pizzas, pasta, sandwiches and salads and features a full bar with local beer, wine and spirits. We are open 7 days a week and offer delivery to home, offices and hotel/b&bs.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

It didn't seem that busy, but it sure took a while to get our pizza. The atmosphere was cool. The waiter was always there to fill up the drinks. The pizza was delicious. It didn't seem overpriced. It just seemed to take longer than I would expect for one of their "specials". I'd try it again.

There are newer reviews for West End Pizza Company

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had West End deliver our pizza to our B&B. We thought it pretty expensive--$30 for a very average pizza. We like the $15 Supreme pizza we get at Mr. Jim's much better. We found the pizza very underwhelming and average at best, although it was nice that they delivered, albeit for a fee.

JanetDeg, Owner at West End Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Hi. I am sorry you found our homemade pizza average. We offer our customers scratch-made food with homemade dough and the freshest of ingredients. With state sales tax and our delivery vehicle fee of $2.50, your total was $30. Our West End Signature supreme pizza is a 16" pizza that feeds 3-4 adults, averaging $6-8/person. I hope you give West End another try when you visit FBG again. We have a full-service restaurant with inside and patio seating on Historic Main Street and have been open since 2008. We love what we do and thank you for the comment which helps us continually improve our business.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Came for an early dinner. My husband and I walked in and we were the only diners in there. The girl who sat us looked like she was really put out to talk to us as we apparently interruptonversation with her coworkers. She paid no attention to our table and had to keep interrupting her to get refills. Food took forever and when we finally got it the food was burnt so bad we couldn't eat it. By the time our food was remade we were just ready to go. High prices, much better food other places in town and the service is the worst I've ever had. Avoid this place if you can there are way friendlier and tastier places in this little town.

1  Thank lacieann

Hi. I was working on 19th and didn't have any female servers on so I was hoping you could tell me the day you visited WEPC. I apologize that the food had to be recooked. I am also sorry that we provided the worst service you have ever had, that is an extreme review and I will definitely like to find out when you where here so I can research it further. If I know the date, I can look up your order on our system to see who might have been your server. Thank you for your time in helping me continue training our employees. We've prouly served the Fredericksburg community and our visitors for almost 5 years so please let me know if you'd be interested in coming in again and talking to me in person.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had the baked Zita with their homemade marinara sauce and was really looking forward to their "homemade" sauce. I was really disappointed in the baldness and lack of flavor that the sauce had. I've had better from a can. My husband had the Stromboli. He found it dry and bland, and didn't finish it all. We had the calamari as out appetizer. It was dry, chewy and lacked in flavor. There were only 4 people in the restaurant, with two wait staff on duty, and yet we had to ask the the other waitress for our refills and other things that we need because our waitress was on her phone behind the beverage area. We won't be back.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was our least favorite meal on our recent trip to Fredricksburg. We ate here on our way out of town and were disappointed that it was such a blah experience. There was one waitress and she was definitely not very attentive. Additionally, she was constantly in the back and took forever to notice when customers came in. We ordered a Ceasar salad which was nothing special, and the white pizza which was the most bland and boring pizza I have ever tasted. Additionally, the crust was burned. Everything about this place was just blah - the food, the atmosphere, the service. There are plenty of other great establishments in Fredricksburg that I would recommend and return to - this isn't one of them.