Based on really good reviews on Trip Advisor we stayed here for three nights over New Years Eve. The problems are really almost too many to list. Although I was supposed to have a remodeled room the bedspreads and linens were really gross. It was a very small room for the rate. I could have found a nicer hotel room with a chain at a similar cost. I also looked at their own website and the video that they show is very misleading. It makes the property seem really nice . When I arrived at about 4pm there was no one at the front desk. I actually had to call them on the phone to come and wait on me. They immediately charged my credit card for the three night stay. The only good thing about the hotel was the parking right next to your room as we had just come from hunting and we had a lot of stuff in the vehicle. There are not enough electrical outlets in the room. There are none in the bathroom. You have to unplug the microwave and refrigerator to use hair dryer or coffee pot. The connectng room had a two inch space under the door. Chipping paint everywhere. Would not recommend it or stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites