This is an old motor court complete with carports. This is not an upscale hotel but is an old place that has been refurbished. We love the atmosphere, the trees and the location. Close to Main Street and everything going on there. The rooms are clean if small. My only complaint is that there is no coffee maker in the room. They do have microwaves and refrigerators and we cannot understand why no coffee. But this is always our first choice when in Fredericksburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg