Nice location a short walk from main drag. My mom and I spent a couple of nights here midweek in early May.
Fairly basic clean rooms- beds and bedding were just fine. Recently redone bathroom in room 6. Ceiling fan was a little noisy so we opted not to have it on overnight. Cool mornings and evenings while we were there so we made use of chairs and tables outside for our coffee and muffins in morning. Some very friendly cats looking for laps to sit on.
There is a pool but it doesn't look real inviting.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced place that is close to much of what Fredericksburg has to offer then check the Peach Tree Inn out. It isn't fancy but it is certainly a comfortable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites