“Disappointed”

Pioneer Museum Complex
More attraction details
Owner description: This unique museum is spread out over 4 acres, and includes a general store, barn, and blacksmith shop among other 19th-century styled exhibits.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was disappointed that you could only walk up to the doors of a few buildings and look in and that was all. I expected to learn more.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"in town"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I are history buff and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I learned during our tour. The staff were so friendly and informative. We truly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

An excellent collection of all things relevant to the history of the area. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Have been to Fredericksburg several times and finally toured this facility. This was a place I would do again if I had the time to do the other things that there is to do in Fredericksburg.

1  Thank Bryan B