“Perfect getaway weekend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mina G
“Perfect getaway weekend”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I went here as a weekend getaway with 5 of my best girlfriends!!! It was perfect!! The house is adorable! There is plenty of room. The only thing that we had any issue with is the trashcan in the kitchen was not big enough. The other thing was the carpet in the hallway, we all almost fell! We just rolled it up and put it in the closet! Other than that, the house is awesome! They supply you with everything you need. We went and got breakfast and snacks at the nearby Walmart. The room with the hot tub is AWESOME!!! I will definitely be going back to this house with my husband!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 28, 2017
Dear Mrs. Davis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Das Kaderli. We couldn't be happier to read that you and your friends enjoyed your time with us.

As you mentioned, Das Kaderli really has so many wonderful features but the hot tub is truly a standout. That being said, we're sorry to hear that you had issues with the carpet in the hallway and that the trashcan was not large enough. Know that we have passed along your comments to the home's owner and are confident that they will take care of these relatively simple issues.

Have a wonderful evening and we look forward to your return trip with your husband!

Regards,

Nathan
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed!
Liked least: Unfortunately, hot tub was broken during our stay, but even though we really wanted a hot tub, this did not dampen our experience!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Texas

A romantic getaway
TX
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
Round Rock
Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing