“Beautiful, Quaint and Cozy!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jobal
Texas
“Beautiful, Quaint and Cozy!”
Reviewed May 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I can't say enough about this beautiful home. I spent the weekend in this 3 bedrooms/3 bath with some of my girlfriends for the weekend. What a surprise and excitement when you drive up to the house and then walk in. Everything in this home is so beautiful and you can tell thoughtfully selected.

We were so excited about the house that we didn't even want to leave it for meal times! A few times we brought in food; so that we could sit around the farm table in the kitchen and enjoy it and then relax in the living room.

It's obvious the owners have taken great care and consideration of their guests. Anything you could think of you needed as a guest was there. Even extra surprises. They have gone above and beyond. I can not wait to return to this little gem!

And to top it off, it is within walking distance to Main Street.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing - Loved it all!
Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
UALcaptai...
Denver, Colorado
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 10, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Location was great, close enough to everything, but far enough from the noise. Such nice furnishings, it was decorated very well. Enough rooms and bathrooms, never an issue. Best kitchen I have used in a long time, took plenty of pictures for ideas at my personal home. Tons of room around the kitchen table to sit and talk, but the front sitting room was the best place in the house to tell all the embellished stories we have shared time and time again. Bathrooms and showers were great, lots of towels and extras to make you feel at home. Bedrooms were so nice, mattress was real comfortable. WiFi worked great and lots of TVs and space to get away from everyone if needed. Work being done on the outside for even more areas to hang and I will be back to check those out as I am sure the owner is putting the same detail and care outside as they did inside.

No BS, this was really one of the top places I have ever stayed, I have worked in the airline industry most of my life and have stayed at some awesome places, this is in my top 2! See you folks soon as I love the town (Fredericksburg) and now have a place to call home there.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Furnishings, so well appointed
Liked least: Nothing, it was wickedly awesome
Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
travellis...
Colorado
“Don't miss this gem!”
Reviewed June 10, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

If you travel to Fredericksburg and want to stay in a wonderfully appointed Bed and Breakfast this is the place to stay; you will remember it forever. My husband and I just happened to choose Forget me Not from the booking agency online. You can't imagine the joy we felt upon arrival when we realized where fate had delivered us. The owners have put such care into creating the most delightful and charming inn. They have taken the time to decorate, incorporating the varied cultures of Texas into every room. It's just a short walk to town where there are many great restaurants. I can't wait to return to Forget Me Not.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Wrangler...
“Lovely rental”
Reviewed May 13, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed here with 2 other couples (6 people in total). This place is so adorable with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It looked to be recently updated. Every part of this house was adorable! We all enjoyed our stay. Also it's not too far from Main Street - we walked around. Such a great area.

Ashley N
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great house for the weekend!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

The house was cute and very clean. The kitchen had everything we needed in it and there were plenty of towels. The large farmhouse table was perfect for eating and playing games. We also used it for chatting since there is no seperate living/den area. Great location a few blocks off Main street. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend it to any groups with 4 (like ours) up to 6 people!

Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
TX
Reviewed June 17, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
TX
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing