“Heavenly little place!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beauty-78...
McAllen, Texas
“Heavenly little place!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I want to give 5 stars to this beautiful place, really comfy, nice decorated and super clean. Rene McBride was excellent hostess and very attentive with us.. We stayed 3days, she brought little bit of breakfast dishes, fruit, nuts, and goodies bakes. I totally recommend this place :)

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you so much for the review. As you mentioned, Renee is truly the perfect host and really makes each guest's stay enjoyable.

Know that I will be passing along your comments to her and I'm confident that she'll be thrilled.

Have a Merry Christmas and terrific New Year!

L R
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So relaxing”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Like staying in a cozy treehouse. Renee did everything to make our stay comfortable---great pastries, coffee, juices. There's lots of room to stretch out and c a lovely patio.

Oct 31, 2017
Dear Mrs. Reid,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Annie's Loft. I'm pleased that you found the accommodations to be relaxing and enjoyed Mrs. McBride's terrific hospitality.

Know that I have passed your comments along to Renee, as she always enjoys receiving feedback.

Have a terrific rest of the year!

Debbie G
Carrollton, Texas, United States
“Perfect retreat”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great place to stay! Very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was perfect. Will definitely stay there the next time we go to Fredericksburg :)

Oct 3, 2017
Dear Mrs. Guzman,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay at Annie's Loft and am excited that you definitely intend to stay there again on your next trip to Fredericksburg.

As you mentioned, Mrs. McBride's breakfast in particular is a real treat.

Know that I have passed along your comments to the McBride's, as they are always eager to receive feedback from their guests.

Have a wonderful evening!

Sheila B
Plano, Texas
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pic doesn't do justice, however this is a great little retreat. Small upstairs loft attached to a beautiful house. French country style with small coffee bar. Couple of bikes provided if you tire of the car or just want to ride around town. Would definitely stay here again!

Sep 19, 2017
Dear Ms. Bowden,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Annie's Loft. I'm so glad to learn that you really enjoy your stay and would return!

Know that I have passed along your comments to the home's owners, as they always love receiving feedback from their guests.

Have a wonderful day!

lucas l
“Cozy place for a get away”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed for our anniversary this year! Loved the little touches the hosts left for us. The hosts were very friendly, but also let us do our own thing. Very comfortable bedroom and living area! Definitely recommend this place for a couples get away.

Aug 4, 2017
Dear Mr. Land,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Annie's Loft. I couldn't be happier to read that you enjoyed your stay and am humbled that you and your wife would spend such a special occasion with us.

Know that I have passed your comments along to the McBrides, as they always enjoy receiving feedback from guests.

We look forward to having you stay again soon!

lokwood
“What's not to love!”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wow! Annie's loft was a most charming and unique studio. It was perfect for our girls getaway weekend. It was my first time there but not for the friends I accompanied. Renee has thought of every detail to make her quest comfortable and feel welcome. The decor is is a visual delight of French flare and coordination of color and theme. The pastries were delicious. Coffee on the deck. Shopping very close. Highly recommended for the discriminating taste!

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for the fantastic review of Annie's Loft. I'm excited to read that you has such a great time and really appreciated all of Mrs. McBride's work.

Know that I will be passing along your comments to Mrs. McBride and I'm sure that she will be thrilled.

Please visit again soon!

Nicole M
Houston, Texas
“The hospitality, decor, and cleanliness exceeded expectations”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was the first vacation my significant other and I have taken together. The place was quaint and quiet and set the perfect mood for the weekend for us. Renee was so helpful and kind and fulfilled all of our wants/hopes. The bed was very comfortable, temp stayed cool, and there were great products and linens provided through out. We had a fun little ride through town on the bikes as well. Everything was perfect!! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: bikes, outdoor space for coffee and breakfast, decor and cleanliness
Liked least: kitchen space was small, but she provided any snack, drinks, or food we could need
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing