“Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stacie S
Conroe, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 4, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My Daughter and I had a Mom Daughter weekend and Annie's Loft was just perfect. Renee the host was so sweet and greeted us when we arrived and was just delightful. The loft has everything and is so neat and clean and beautifully decorated. They have thought of everything. The bicycles were an added treat and the outside sitting area was perfect for the evening. We loved our stay and will be back and definitely tell our friends and family it is the best place to stay in Fredericksburg. Thank you for a making a great weekend even better. Respectfully Stacie and Alexa

Traveling group: Extended Family
Freewolf2...
Seabrook, Texas
“Bikes are great for visiting the town”
Reviewed October 4, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Very nice stay. I definitely recommend Annie's Loft. The owner, Renee, is very friendly. The place is bigger than I expected from the website. Bikes provided are a great asset for getting around town. I used them both days. Very clean place and an inviting atmosphere. This is a good value and the check-in process from Gastehaus Schmidt went well.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Atmosphere and bikes
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
christina...
Canadian, Texas
“Warm Caring Owner”
Reviewed October 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Annie's loft is very serene and the decor is just wonderful. I almost didn't wan to leave to go shopping down town. I enjoyed myself so much. The patio area is just wonderful during the day and at night with the lights in the trees. I enjoyed walking around the neighborhood and biking every morning in the bikes she provides. The breakfast was amazing. Renee gives a very personal touch. I enjoyed visiting with her.

Traveling group: Solo
Dbhartx
“This place was amazing!”
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The decor was perfect, the loft was much more spacious than we anticipated. The owner was so sweet and accommodating and left delicious treats for our stay. The weather wasn't agreeable to enjoy the outdoor space but it's a definite plus! We will definitely be back and stay again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing