“Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shan2244
Fort Worth, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We went for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. there were 8 of us and we had plenty of room. The place had everything we needed and was clean. We had appetizers during the day at the outside kitchen and built a fire in the fire pit every night. So relaxing. Great place for a family gathering.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
Jan 30, 2017
Shannon,

Thank you very much of taking the time to write a review of your stay at Rancho Romantica. We're pleased to hear that your group enjoyed their stay and utilized all of the amenities.

Know that we have passed along your comments to the home's owner and housekeeper, as they always enjoying reading that their efforts are appreciated.

We look forward to having you back soon!
Taylor B
Garland, Texas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 12, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We rented the cabin this past weekend and were very pleased. From the pictures online, the cabin looked nice, but not nearly as nice as it was once we arrived. We had 7 guest and there was plenty of room. This was my first time going to a cabin, and the reservation experience couldn't have been any easier.

I was pleasantly suprised by the fact that there were utensils for us to use while cooking, as well as pots and pans. One of my favorite parts of the cabin was the back porch with all of the rocking chairs, the scenery was beautiful. Each bedroom was nice, but the small bedroom in the casita grande did not have a fan, which bothered the guest that slept in that room.

Everything looked clean and well taken care of.

My only complaint was that the outdoor speaker was a little wishy washy and we couldn't figure out how to turn it on until it was time to leave, and also the hot tub was very chemically-smelling.

We will definitely be back! But in one of the warmer months! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor pavillion, and back patio.
Liked least: Outdoor speaker

Ffootball...
“Great Property”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

This is an awesome property. The house is first class all the way. Fully equipped kitchen An outdoor kitchen and a fire pit. We would definitely stay at this property again. There are a couple of things that should be noted if you are interested in staying with a group.

1. The large bedroom is great. It has a king size bed and full bath. You couldn't ask for more.

2. The second bedroom is very small. They have a double bed in there and it is pretty small for an adult couple. The bed looks much larger in the photo online than it really is. It almost looks like the photo is stretched. We decided to try and sleep on the fold out couch. We folded it out and found the mattress is very broken down and the support bar pushed up into the ribs so that was not going to work. I ended up sleeping on the couch and my wife slept in the full size bed. Sooo if you have kids that small bedroom would work fine but it is tooo cramped for adults. The full bath is in the master bedroom so we all had to share that shower.

3. This is a "no pet" facility but the couple using the large bedroom found three fleas in their bedding the first night we were there and on the second night I found a flea in the bedding on the couch. I am not sure why fleas would be inside. I figured someone had previously had a dog inside or something. . When checking out I told the property management company about the fleas. She told me she would let the owners know about it. The fleas kind of concerned me but the four were the only ones we saw. Like I said I would go back but I would not go with another couple because of poor sleeping facilities for more than two adults and the issue of sharing the bathroom.

Liked best: Wifi/ awsome outdoor kitchen/ Beautiful scenery/great backporch
Liked least: Fleas and small bed.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
brooke2h
Round Rock, TX
“I'm coming back!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This property was FANTASTIC. We rented it for my sister's bachelorette weekend and it was perfect. It was outside of town so was perfect for a loud group of girls. And we took advantage of the outdoor kitchen and grilled a nice steak dinner. The outdoor kitchen area is wonderful and we would have used it a lot more had the weather cooperated. But several of us are planning a trip back this summer. We loved it THAT much! Extremely clean and a great set up. Highly recommend for a family or group of friends! And I don't know about all the beds, but the king bed in Casa Grande is super comfy!

Liked best: Outdoor area
Liked least: wish it had a pool
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing