“Port of Choice”
Review of Messina Hof Winery

Messina Hof Winery
Ranked #54 of 157 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You are given 5 chips to choose from their vast array of wines. Chris was very helpful and suggested I try their port. I never had port before, but used up 2 of my chips on their port selection and purchased a bottle. Worth stopping in and trying their selection

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love Messina Hof. I've visited them in Bryan many times and love that they now have a location in Fredericksburg. Their Sherry is the most delicious I have ever had. I've been a member of their wine club for a couple of years now and like most of their offerings.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Had a great visit and top notch customer service from Heather P! She was awesome! We will definitely return to enjoy more great wines and customer service!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Messina Hoff is a favorite as far as the wine goes. Customer Service there is never great. That is probably why we do not go more often or pick them to bring guests.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

This was our first stop in Fredericksburg for wine tasting. While there were 2-3 wines that I did not care for, they had PLENTY of options for wines. The staff was very friendly, helpful and have great recommendations. For $14, you get 5 coins. Each tasting costs 1 coin, except the Paulo wines are 2 coins. I actually preferred this arrangement because my husband and I were able to try more wines between the 2 of us. We joined the wine club and we will make this our first stop in Fredericksburg each time we return!!

Date of visit: July 2019