“Heaven on Earth”

Fredericksburg Pie Company
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a Family Team of 3 owned and operated. All our Pies are made from scratch. Whole pie and 1/2 pie take out only. Slices to eat in or take out.
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best lemon meringue pie I've ever had! Vintage china plate and a real fork...no plastic made it all the better. Gotta go. I'm going back in to get a pie to take home!

1  Thank Muvsalot

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I would never have believed I would pay $25 for a whole pie and feel I got a good deal. The bourbon orange pecan to die for and coconut cream the best ever! The crust is nothing like I have ever had....could eat just the crust and be happy. Cute quaint place to eat and browse. Highly recommend !

1  Thank 100lindad
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stopped in for an afternoon piece of pie. The Peach Praline was delicious. They only use fresh ingredients and you can tell. The little house that they sell the pies in is darling. Very fun place to visit

1  Thank Kuhllikethat
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Cant beat it! GREAT PIE!!!. We really enjoyed the local vibe and the pie was outstanding!:) I'll definitely return to this place..........

1  Thank Maccabes
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a terrific treat to visit after lunch, or for a sweet treat in the later afternoon. Located just N of Main Street in a small "Sunday House" style home, the pies are made fresh every day. Served by the slice with excellent coffee or tea, you are given a choice of numerous pies to try. Some examples: peach, berry, apple, cherry, blueberry, coconut cream, pecan, chocolate pecan, lemon, etc. My wife and I have tried 6 or 7 flavors now over the past year, as we are making numerous trips to Fredericksburg. The pies do remind me much of the church picnic pies that grandmother used to bake.This is a treat you would regret missing!