“Much Atmosphere”

Fredericksburg Pie Company
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Reviewed May 19, 2013

In a very whimsical setting with cute decor you will find a $25 pie. I'm sorry to say I think the pie is very overpriced for what you receive. The $5 slice was no bigger than any place else. For me it was no better tasting than dozens of others than be bought anywhere. If you don't mind that and are willing to stand in line then carry your plate to a seat try sitting outside and enjoy the front porch.

1  Thank Lea56738
There are newer reviews for Fredericksburg Pie Company

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is also a place that is a must visit. I believe it is the best pie we have ever eaten. Very very good and right across from the RockBox Theater!!!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Best pie ever! I had the bourbon orange pecan, which was heavenly. My daughter had peach blueberry, which she described as bliss! Next time I'll try something else...possibly coconut meringue ...or the most popular (according to the owner) cherry! I'm certain they're all divine!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Husband and I have been to Fredericksburg Pie Company many times over the last few years and one thing remains the same...consistently great pies! We always have the bourbon/orange/pecan because its awesome, but we also tried the chocolate cream and coconut cream. They too were outstanding! It's just the best pie we've ever had anywhere! The crust melts in your mouth and whether it's pecan, fruit or cream pie the fillings are equally delicious. The husband and wife team who own this shop are terrific bakers! They also offer a nice selection of gifts of all kinds plus some of the cutest painted signs I've ever seen. They have tables and chairs to sit down inside and have a piece of pie with a great cup of coffee too. Some reviewers have said the pie is pricey, but we couldn't disagree more. They use quality ingredients and their pies are excellent and worth the price.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a bite of pie on our 10th Wedding Anniversary visit. I had the Chocolate pecan and she had Blueberry/Peach. Both pies were great. Ambience/atmosphere was inviting. Not too overly priced. 2 slices of pie, w// ice cream, an iced tea and a cup of coffee was a little over $17

1  Thank snsniff