“MMMMMMM!”

Fredericksburg Pie Company
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Carrollton
“MMMMMMM!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Okay, now you cannot pass up a pie factory and not go in to try a piece of pie or two in my case. I had the coconut cream pie and I forgot what the wife had, but hers was good too.

• Visited April 2012

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Excellent Pies”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Each pie is made the day you buy it. They have a large selection of pies and you can buy a slice or the whole pie. You can eat it there, in there shop with fresh coffee or other drinks.

Visited December 2012
Doniphan, Missouri
“Overpriced, owners have pretentious attitude”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Just because they make their pie crusts from scratch does not justify paying $5 for a tiny slice of pie, $15 for a half pie, & $25 for a whole pie! Believe me, their pies are NOT that good, especially when served with a side of SNOBBERY. From now on I will be more than happy to make my own pies (yes, from scratch) and I guarantee they will taste better at minimal cost with no attitude.
In my opinion, skip this place. It's the biggest tourist trap in town.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank junipurrwind
“Truly delicious ! Good coffee too.”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the "bourbon orange pecan pie". This is honestly the best pie I have ever had in my life! They had a chocolate pecan pie too but I didn't have a chance to try it. Their coffee was delicious and served in these antique looking coffee cups on a nice tray (nice presentation). A very cute and quaint cafe.

galveston, Tx
“Wow!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

The best pie, we bought two, apple and coconut cream. I can believe the quality and taste. This place would be a good stop for even a slice.