“Get pie here, it is great!”

Fredericksburg Pie Company
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Houston, Texas
“Get pie here, it is great!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The best cherry pie!! Defintely worth the stop, go early or they run out. Thank you for making our birthday celebration great! Ordered it ahead and had it delivered to the Kingwood Suites room. Thank you!!

Visited July 2012

Graham, Texas, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I had the peach pie and it was sooooo good!! I have never had peach pie just peach cobbler and I am planning on returning to this place next time we go to Fredericksburg!

Visited August 2012
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Pie, Pie, and more Pie.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We loved Fredericksburg Pie Company! Tallest meringue's ever, and the blackberry pie was perfect. I don't normally eat the crust of a pie, but ate every last crumb. The owner said that making the pie crust is a 3 day process, and it was delicious.

Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Pie oh my!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We arrived late in the afternoon and just in time for the last slice of apple pie and pecan pie! It was sooooo fresh, warmed and perfect! So good we ordered a peach pie to take home! Don't miss this place for a sweet treat! Yes, it's pricey but worth it for fresh pie that is yummy!

Macomb, Michigan
“Dessert Heaven on a Plate!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

There are so many things to say about Fredericksburg Pie Company. I drove from San Antonio to Fredericksburg on a hiking trip and on my way out I wanted to stop by the store. I hadn't realized it was 6:05pm, but they had their closed sign out, so of course I was disappointed, but as I started walking back to my car, they came out and asked me if I wanted to buy a pie to go! I was there for exactly that! A pie to take to work Monday and share. So even though they were closed, they still let me come in and buy a pie! Soooo sweet!
Not only did they open their doors late for me, but they took the time to look at what pies they had in the back instead of ushering me out like some places may do. I ended up buying an Orange Bourbon Pecan Pie for work and a slice of peanut butter pie for myself. After a day of hiking in 100+ degree weather, that slice of peanut butter pie was phenomenal! The crust was perfect! The filling was practically euphoric LOL. It was amazing. I took a tiny bite of the Orange Bourbon Pecan pie (I was cutting it to get a piece for my neighbor and decided I need to save a piece for me too!) and I can't wait to try the whole thing tomorrow because that was even better than the peanut butter! It's pecan pie with the awesome taste of orange.
Yes, I can't say enough about this pie. I drove an hour to go hiking and get the pie, specifically, and they are the sweetest, most amazing people! Go there! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012