“great little find”

Java Ranch Espresso Bar & Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 12, 2012

our B&B had a voucher for java Ranch. had awesome breakfast tacos and great coffe and ice tea. my favorite place on main street.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband loved the coffee. They also have free refills. We had an early lunch here using B&B vouchers. The food was just average. I had the BBQ sandwich which had good flavor, but wasn't very hot. It seemed like something I could get at the grocery store and reheat myself. My husband had a turkey sandwich which was average, except for the bread, which was delicious. Ambiance was nice and quiet, staff was friendly, prices were a little high for quality of what you get. Wasn't the worst we've had, but there's better in town.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nothing much to like except the staff who were cheerful and friendly. Decor looked like early Goodwill. Almost $3 for a foam cup of hot water and a teabag I consider to be excessive. The coffee was only average.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

wonderful...hit the spot! Fruit smoothie Kim had wasn't so good but they kindly gave her something else

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We loved the java ranch! Texas pecan is awesome! Such friendly service. We went every day and brought coffee home!