“Delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way into town, right around 11am. They had a few breakfast pastries left so we started with a bacon scone and then ordered lunch. I had the avocado bacon cheeseburger and he had the chicken enchiladas. The food was delicious and you could tell it was fresh. Our server was very nice and helpful. Would highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Mmmm”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Sandwiches were great. Bread used for sandwiches was so good we bought a loaf :) Soup was not! It was not very good and it was not hot even after we went it back to be warmed up. Service was ok.

Visited September 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Love the 9 grain bread.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped for a light lunch. The piminto cheese sandwich was wonderful and the bread excellent. I purchase a loaf to take home.
My friend commented the tomatoe soup tasted like canned with veggies added. It was so-so. We also purchase sweets to take and the lemon bar was the best I have ever had. All was really good.
Service lacked..had to ask for straws, napkins and refills.
I would go back for sure and also take another box of sweets although pricy at $3 each.....I paid $9 for the loaf of bread but it was large and excellent....

• Visited September 2013
Houston
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Cool little al fresco bistro on the corner in an old service station! Had a breakfast taco and lemon bar on Saturday morning and it was so good I was back on Sunday morning for a stack of pancakes! Delicious! This will be my go-to breakfast spot next time I’m in town!

• Visited August 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great place to start your day!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The breakfast tacos are "to die for" and the pastries are "out of this world" awesome. Very economical place to eat and the food is outstanding. You should definitely start your day here!

Visited June 2013