“Great breakfast tacos, coffee, and the cinnamon rolls were amazing!”
Review of Mahaley's Cafe

Mahaley's Cafe
Ranked #43 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Must visit this little cafe on the corner. Their food is delicious; I especially enjoyed the breakfast tacos and cinnamon rolls! Their prices were reasonable, too.

There are newer reviews for Mahaley's Cafe

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice place to stop and eat lunch. At a fairly busy light, so get to people watch and traffic watch. Ate outside, was great! Dublin Cherry Lime Soda - in the bottle - awesome stuff! The Taco Salad was also very yummy!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Fourth of July weekend in Fredericksburg, TX was a little crazy this weekend so I assumed every eating establishment would be packed. I have been to Mahaleys before and loved it, but this visit was different! Wasn't the same old place that I remember.. You now have to go to a whole other establishment just to eat inside and it's a bit confusing. The food is worth it, but the food took FOREVER. Almost 30 minutes for a couple of tacos! I'll come back again, but they definitely need to step it up!

Also, they were out if cinnamon rolls, which was the main reason I went. :(

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Right across from the Nimitz Museum in the heart of Fredericksburg. All seating is outdoor, menu is mostly for quick sandwich type lunches. I had a chicken salad and my buddy had a Philly cheese steak...both very good. It's perfect for a good, fairly light meal in the midst of walking the block of shops and tourist delights.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

When I was assigned on a project in town this was our favorite place to get our breakfast Tacos. Also the lunch specials that they have during the week were perfect my favorite being the Lasagna. It is a must try. As for dinner I would recommend the wonderful rib eye. It has just the right amount of garlic added to it I never needed any steak sauce with my steaks here. We also enjoyed the calamari. If you are in Fredericksburg this is a wonderful place to eat. Sharon and her husband always made us feel like we were locals when we were in. If my husband and I get back that way, we will be stopping again!