“Great Place to Eat in Town”
Review of Mahaley's Cafe - CLOSED

Mahaley's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2013

When I was assigned on a project in town this was our favorite place to get our breakfast Tacos. Also the lunch specials that they have during the week were perfect my favorite being the Lasagna. It is a must try. As for dinner I would recommend the wonderful rib eye. It has just the right amount of garlic added to it I never needed any steak sauce with my steaks here. We also enjoyed the calamari. If you are in Fredericksburg this is a wonderful place to eat. Sharon and her husband always made us feel like we were locals when we were in. If my husband and I get back that way, we will be stopping again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast twice here during our weekend stay. Even though the location wasn't included in our B&B stay, the location and quality made it worth the cost.

The pastries were excellent, but the breakfast tacos were the best. Great taste, appropriate size.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I ordered an omelet which was pretty good but was sorta pricey. The service was friendly but a bit slow. I tried a pastry/desert item (not sure what it was called) that was crumbly and sweet but dry as the dessert. I did not try the breakfast tacos but they looked pretty good and were fairly large.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are in Fredericksburg on a Friday, Mahaleys is not to be missed!! Their fish tacos (only on Fridays) are the best I have ever had!! If you are in town on other days, their salads are great, and have heard their hamburgers are NOT to be missed!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love breakfast tacos and Mahaleys has really great breakfast tacos. Ate there two mornings in a row. The tortillas are just fantastic and taste very fresh and homemade. You can't go wrong here.