“Great music, great service and great food”

Silver Creek Saloon and Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The music was a great blues band, I had a salad with a mexican spiced egg roll on top along with beef tenderloin that was delious.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Sadly we called in here just for an after show drink n maybe an appetiser but it seemed that the staff were too tired to serve us ! After waiting for awhile I grabbed a waiter only to be told that they were not serving outside anymore ! He walked away n I tried asking him if we could get a drink inside but he just kept on walking ! It was only 10:00 pm !

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Service and menu. But, the schnitzel was dry. Service great, despite being part of a 20 person party. Indoors, the music isn't as loud as outside.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I would have rated this four stars except for the fact that this place still allows smoking inside. We could have eaten outside except it was too cold. Eating while smelling smoke from two tables away detracted from what could have been a better meal. With that said, the service was good and the food we ordered was pretty good as well. I would eat there again but only if it was warm enough to eat outside and not be trapped in a room with the smoke.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Outside seating and good entertainment. Food was average though. I had the pasta and it was a bit watery. Might return to have drinks and snacks.