“Good sausage.”

Ranked #25 of 137 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We offer a wide variety of smoked meats, smoked sausages, deli sandwiches and salads TOGO
Houston, Texas
“Good sausage.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Visited this meat market while on weekend trip. They have a large selection of all flavors of sausages and other meats

Quite a few samples were out for you to try before you buy it was delish.

Very friendly ladies working in the store to. Don't hesitate to stop by when in town.

• Visited September 2013

Dallas
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped by Opa's to pick up something for dinner on our last night in Fredericksburg. The choices were plentiful. We also each picked up some extra goodies to take back home with us to enjoy later. The sausages were juicy and spiced just right. I'm looking forward to grilling the sausages I brought back with me!

Visited July 2013
“Sausage is really good”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I stopped in to buy bratwurst and beef sausage to take home from our trip to Fredericksburg. We also bought some sauerkraut and red cabbage. I think several of the Fredericksburg Restaurants serve Opa's sausage on their menus. I cooked the sausage and sauerkraut and they were good.

• Visited July 2013
“Glad that was my first and last visit.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Sandwiches are mediocre at best. They just heat them up. Who knows how long they've been sitting there. I could put together a better sandwhich than that for much less cost. The smoked meats look promising. Cashier gave me an attitude thinking I wasn't gonna pay for chips & soda. Lady, if I'm already paying for two sandwiches what makes you think I wanna walk out with some chips and a canned soda? Tell them it's a combo, they clearly can't see what you're holding. Too bad this place was something that I was really looking forward to. Then again that's my personal experience.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank gzarazua
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Opa's Is An Iconic Smokehouse”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Opa's has been in Fredericksburg for over fifty years because they put out superior products, some of which are available at the grocery store. If visiting, you must try the smoked beef tenderloin. Best smoked beef product I have ever tried.

Visited July 2013