Clear River Pecan Bakery, Sandwiches and Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We had a great ice cream here. My strawberry sherbet was delicious and his raspberry sorbet was perfect! It was about $5 for the 2 scoops. Server was helpful with samples!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was a great little place on main street to get a sandwich and have a treat ! The place was busy but the service was still very good. The pecan pepper jelly on the turkey zinger sandwich was lovely. Great for something quick and easy while shopping.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My (newly wed) husband and I went here & had lunch one rainy day while we were visiting Fredericksburg on our honeymoon. We both had the same sandwich (Turkey Zinger) and really liked it's pecan pepper jelly. Afterwards, we both got ice cream cones. I had one of their previous award winners, Amaretto Peach Pecan, which was different but unexpectedly delicious. He had Salted Caramel, which was also very good. I preferred my choice and he preferred his. There are plenty of other flavors to choose from if you fancy some ice cream while walking down Main Street, and when we go back to visit again, we'll stop by and probably try a new sandwich...and have some ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great desserts . . . Death by Chocolate and Carrot cake and really good Reuben sandwiches. 50's atmosphere, love the booths!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

the ice cream is delicious!! a bit pricey, we got three cones and one lil scoop in a cup for my two year old niece...almost twenty dollars but it was delicious haha. would go back again just not that often.