“the best ice cream!!”

Clear River Pecan Bakery, Sandwiches and Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Keller, Texas
“the best ice cream!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

oh my gosh, it is the best ice cream around! My family visited Fredericksburg and stopped in this bakery. We all loved it. Great ice cream, friendly staff, clean environment. Loved looking around at all the cute signs and the old timey decor.

• Visited September 2012

Fort Hood, Texas, United States
“HOMEMADE EVERYTHING! AWESOME~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was in town for just the weekend and stopped in for lunch to go on the way home. I wish I had eaten lunch there during my stay. LOVED the ambiance; 50's style decor. LOTS to choose from for food AND desserts. Everything is fresh and homemade. Reasonably priced for what you get. I plan to return to Fredericksburg a lot and I will come to the Clear River every time! Very friendly service.

• Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs
“Three Orders ... 3 "Success" Stories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

You can't miss "The King". As it should, this sandwich item sits atop the black board from which we ordered. The King is advertised to be "smoked brisket on a toasted jalapeno cheese bun smothered in pecan BBQ sauce." Talk about flavorful, it was awesome.

Wife and daughter had Chicken Chipotle Wrap, which was hefty portion and, again, full of flavor. Wife opined that she would put more chipotle on it.

The Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup was outstanding and puts a little sweat on your forehead.

Lastly, we all had ice cream ... where the emphasis was clearly on "cream". Excellent.

• Visited August 2012
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Delicious Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We love the selection of ice cream! The shop was so quaint and fun to look at. This is definitely one of my kids favorite stops!!

Visited August 2012
the woodlands
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink and ended up eating lunch . My mother and i both had the soup and salad. The chicken salad sandwich was excellent and I had the cheesy tortilla soup and my mom had the soup of the day,chipolte. The passion fruit tea was excellent,service was great and the baked goods and desserts looked wonderful. The best thing of all was the owner is a LSU Tiger :) GEAUX TIGERS!,