“Chocolat is a MUST taste!”
Review of Chocolat

Chocolat
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
York, Pennsylvania
“Chocolat is a MUST taste!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We weren't going to go in, but two ladies came back into the Fredericksburg Winery and told us we had to go to the chocolate shop because they were giving away free samples! So, in we went. So glad that we did not pass up the opportunity to visit this shop. (We ended up being in there for an hour!) The pride of chocolate making shows the minute you walk in the door...there's a viewing window to your left where you can see workers making the chocolates. On this day there was a young man making chocolate covered cherries--dipping them one at a time into chocolate! Who does that?! We tried the alcohol filled candies and were so sold we bought 6 boxes!! The owner waited on us and told us all about the process of making the filled candies. She was wonderful! If you ever are in town you must visit the Chocolat store!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“A FANTASY COME TRUE FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS,”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Trip Advisor led me into temptation..........and I succumbed! The exquisite chocolate delicacies in this shop are obscenely delicious and appealing. I treated myself to six different choices and
none of them disappointed me. The Irish Creme filled chocolate was a brief trip to paradise. I had trouble restraining myself from a return trip to buy a whole box of them. The coconut truffle also was especially memorable. The chocolates in this shop are pricey, but they are definitely worth it! Their cost to your travel budget can be put on a credit card and eventually paid off, but their cost to your waistline might be eternal!

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Outstanding desserts”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Great place for you chocoholics and sweet tooth fanatics. So many choices and so good. Service was a little slow due to the weekend crowd but still a good place to go if your craving something sweet

Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
“Wonderfully delicious!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is so amazing! All sorts of handmade chocolates..turtles, truffles chocolates with liquid centers.
My favorite chocolate had peach schnapps for its center.
Personnel was very friendly and knowledgable.

Houston, Texas
“Best Chocolates Ever!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

No trip to Fredericksburg is truly complete until you visit Chocolat. These handmade chocolates are truly exceptional, we especially love the liquor filled treats!!! If I don't take home anything else from our trips to Frederickburg, I ALWAYS bring home the Chololat!!!

Visited April 2014