“Wow!!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Wow!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Each time we stop in Fredericksburg we make a point to stop and buy some chocolate. Our favorite is the filled chocolate, they are filled with liquor or non-alcoholic liquids. My personal favorite is the expresso filled. They are truly a treat!!

Visited August 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Worth the stop, but a bit pricey”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband, mother, and I visited Chocolat on a Tuesday. The women working were pleasant although not friendly. The chocolates were delicious, but the prices were higher than I expected. It's worth stopping in to satisfy a sweet tooth craving and to purchase a few pieces. They do have some unique combinations that I haven't seen in other chocolate boutiques.

• Visited July 2012
San Juan PR
“Delicious treats”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Usually I wont return to a place while visiting a new city. This one was the exception. We entered after getting wines next door. We were impressed with the excellent chocolates. We tried the liquid filled chocolate samples. After a day long visit we came back for more.

• Visited July 2012
Henrietta, Texas
“Customer service needs improvement”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

As a chocolate lover stopped by to taste and buy; told no free samples. Dumbfounded I asked not any, nope. Even tho had full intentions of. Using, instead we turned and walked out. Maybe she was tired after almost a full day, but no reason to treat customers like that when you are in a SERVICE oriented business. Will go elsewhere

Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband is VERY picky about his chocolates. He was totally won over by Chocolat. The are known for the liquor-filled chocolates but we liked the ganache chocolates just as much.

• Visited March 2012