“Cozy Wine Bar”

Ranked #34 of 144 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband & I visited here twice for wine & cheese platters. The atmosphere & staff are excellent, and the wine list a decent size.

We would definitely recommend a visit or two :)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a wonderful place to enjoy a glass of wine and your most significant other. Inside, there are cozy couches and comfortable seating, and outside fire when cold and usually a nice live performance by a talanted musical artist. It was nice to be able to taste my wine selection prior to ordering. Finally, the food offerings are most appropriate. Just a wonderful place!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Indoor or outdoor seating with fireplaces. Love this place. I highly recommend a stop at this Wine Bar. Very unique indeed.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful atmosphere to sit and listen to a band, sit next to a fire and enjoy some wine and cheese. The servers were friendly and knowledgeable. The brother and sister duo playing the night we visited were great and we couldn't have been more pleased with the overall atmosphere here. Definitely a must stop during your stay!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Kind of reminded me of a German wine garden. We walked in and in lieu of a menu we were just asked what kind of wine we liked. They had a number of open bottles and allowed us to taste each one until we found a bottle we like. Oddly the select did not include almost any Texas wines. I believe they said they had some Inwood, but I did not see any. I had a Cab Franc blend from France and the wife had a nice Malbec from Argentina. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They have a nice porch and there was some live music on the porch. I had a good time and look forward to spending a night sipping wine on that porch again.