“Cant beat DQ ice cream”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #11 of 11 Dessert in Fredericksburg
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A little taste of home away from home. Can't pass up DQ ice cream. Always a nice refreshing Cool treat - Good eat..

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is one of the better DQ's we've been to. Nice staff, good service, and clean/nice facility. We recommend it.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We always eat at the DQ one of the nights we are in Fredericksburg. The food is always good and the workers try very hard to do a good job. The place is clean and a relaxing place to eat.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Texashas the best Dairy Queens. They even offer Texas Tacos which I crave. The ice cream is perfect!

Reviewed November 16, 2010

I've lived in Texas all my life, in lots of little towns all over the state. This was the friendliest staff and best food I've ever had. The steakfingers were large, the gravy thick and creamy, the refills on drinks were free, and the blizzards were turn-me-upside-down thick!