“Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Austin
“Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here with three young kids for an early morning breakfast. I had the German pancake, which was a gigantic, thin treat. Really good, and one was more than enough to fill me up. The kids loaded up on eggs, housemade breakfast sausage, and these really great, soft rolls. All around simple and yet really good. We would definitely go back.

Lubbock
“Wonderful home cooked food and baked goods”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped for lunch while touring the Hill Country. Food was delicious and the portions were huge. They have daily specials and the waitress was very helpful with descriptions about any of the dishes. We bought some bread to bring home and it was wonderful....should have bought more!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Awesome bakery & restaurant!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

A group of friends had breakfast at this bakery while visiting Fredericksburg. Pastries are large servings and utterly delicious! We all had pastries so I can't review the breakfast items, but it smelled so good while they were cooking I bet their breakfasts are great as well. Some of us purchased pastries and other baked goods to take back to camp. We shared with others and they raved about how good they all were. Don't miss stopping here while in Fredericksburg!

• Visited April 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Far from German Standards”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I found this restaurant seriously lacking in quality of food and facilities. I was one of a party of 6 visiting the restaurant one morning. We ordered various breakfasts, with tea. Firstly, the tea was so cool as to be unpleasant to drink. The breakfasts contained plenty of food, but the food was generally bland and not appetizing and much of it was left uneaten. I explained I was vegetarian and was served a "vegetarian" omelette in which I found chunks of ham. On complaining, this was replaced and removed from the bill, but it is quite unacceptable to serve a vegetarian meat. A visit to the restroom confirmed that this restaurant is not kept clean to a modern standard of hygiene. Overall this restaurant was terrible on our visit, and represented very poor value for the money we paid.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Tandem_Dave
Texas
“Would eat here again”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went to get pastries for the next morning's breakfast -- which were yummy -- and stayed for lunch. I had potato pancakes (from the breakfast menu) and a side of red cabbage. The cabbage was quite good, the pancakes average. One friend declared a Reuben sandwich delicious and another raved over the cream of broccoli soup. Prices were reasonable for Fbg. and service was good. I will eat here again when in town.