“European Feel!”

Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a neat little place that makes you feel like you're in Europe. Great looking pastries in the case. Went for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Crowded, but got a table right away. Friendly staff. Ordered eggs benedict which was one of the specials. Tasty. Not a fancy place, but homey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The quality of their food and service is amazing ! We often dine here if we visit Fredericksburg and have always been super happy ! This time we did a breakfast visit and of course it was first class ! So hot and fresh mmmmmmm ! We had biscuits and an amazing cheese, spinach and mushroom omelette ! Our coffee was really good , hot and fresh and was kept constantly topped up ! This place is always busy and it doesn't take you long to realise why ! It's always so very reasonably priced , if I lived nearer I think I would sell my stove and eat here every day !

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I didn't eat at the restaurant but we did purchase from the bakery. If you are on a diet you better keep out of here. Like most good treats here you just can't walk in and buy only one item from the bakery.

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed January 17, 2013

the place is small but offer the best German food you desire... try breakfast Hummmm don't forget the Strudel and the crump

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I enjoyed breakfast here, denver omelet and biscuits for me and she had a ham egg and cheese croissant and hash browns, ample portions, good hearty meal. My wife loved the hash browns. Small town diner feel, next time I'll have the pancakes, the are huge!