“Don't miss this great show! Who would have expected?”
Review of Rockbox Theater

Rockbox Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: YOUR TICKET TO THE BRIGHTEST STARS Imagine seeing and hearing George Strait, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Willie Nelson, The Eagles, and even The Beatles -- live, up-close in concert right here in Fredericksburg! The Rockbox Theater brings you an ever changing cast of world-class Tribute Artists in an intimate setting with state of the art lighting and sound. Our unique variety of wholesome entertainment includes spot-on tributes to Alan Jackson, Rod Stewart, Brooks & Dunn, The Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, Elton John, Reba McEntire, Neil Diamond, Shania Twain and many more! We're Texas Hill Country's premier live music theater located just 99 steps off historic Main Street in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Corpus Christi, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Don't miss this great show! Who would have expected?”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a great way to spend two hours. The entertainment was top notch local talent. The theme was Rock and Roll presented in a way to interest many age groups. The show contained plenty of comedy to keep enthusiasm high.

i found this show better than many cruise ship presetntations. We were really impressed and will return again.

I wish we hadn't been too early for the 'Christmas Show by only one week, I'll bet it will be very good. We like Christmas theme shows.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank islandguy2323

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rockin' at the Rockbox”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was treated to a Sunday afternoon at the Rockbox yesterday. I found the level of talent to be first rate! The show has comedy, 50's & 60's music, and a great back-up band. I highly reccommend the show! I think it appeals mostly to the graying population, but any music lover would enjoy the show.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kigmaui
Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Show of comedy and rock and roll”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great show of comedy and rock and roll. We laughed and sang along with the familiar songs. We were especially touched by the ending of the show. We would reccomend for a really enjoyable evening.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cookie56Louisiana
Sun City, Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A GREAT SHOW FREDERICKSBURG”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A small cast of very talented people consistently provide wonderful music and clean comedy suitable for all ages. I can't imagine visiting Fredericksburg without attending the Rockbox Theater. Every show ends on a patriotic note. I have attended the show about 7 times since it opened and will plan to attend many more!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank texjanejones
Fredericksburg, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Treat Yourself!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This spot has become one of the top tourist attractions in Central Texas, and a place I always try to bring visitors. A permanent cast of musicians puts on four shows each week, featuring music from the 50s through the 80s. Wonderful impersonations of musical icons such as Bette Midler, Elvis, and Buddy Holly, as well as Broadway tunes and comedy. And the show changes every week! Most importantly it is wholesome family entertainment. My grandchildren enjoy going even though much of the music is older than their parents. You will never be embarrassed by anything which happens on stage.
Every show ends the same way, and there's scarcely a dry eye in the house. I won't share it - come experience it for yourself.

Visited August 2012