Sleep Inn & Suites(Bryan)(Great Value!)
$67
Relax Inn(Bryan)
$46
$65
Priceline
$165
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2017

This hotel is still in the Best Western line, Very clean, courteous staff. I love the big room, very easy to stay with a roommate and not get our socks mixed up. It is easy to find right on Hwy 79. Small elevator but very quick. We didn't get to try breakfast but it is available. There was popcorn when we checked in and I saw cookies later.

Room Tip: We faced the highway but did not hear much noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Brittney M, Manager at Franklin Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you for your response. The staff and I would like to thank you for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed you stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

For a very small town, this was a good hotel. The staff was extremely helpful. I would recommend to anyone staying in Franklin, Texas. I was concerned about a place to eat and the hostess went out of her way to recommend a place that I had not seen on the internet.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Very friendly, courteous staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. You''ll get much better sleep, though, if you stay in one of the rooms on the opposite side of the main road. Way too much truck and train noise for this light sleeper. Staff accommodated my request to relocate without hesitation.

Room Tip: See comments above.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Brittney M, Manager at Franklin Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

We want to let you know we are very sorry about the traffic noise. We are also glad we could accommodate you into a room that isn't as noisy. I'm very glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we want to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My husband and I traveled to Franklin for our son's wedding. We stayed two nights here and had a lovely visit. The room was large and spacious, the bedding comfortable with a softer mattress. We had a choice of four pillows, which was nice for my husband and I. Since the hotel is not all that large, it is easy to find an exit door to the parking lot on the first floor and quick to reach the hotel lobby. The free breakfast buffet was delicious with gravy, sausage, bacon and eggs along with waffles. My elderly father sampled it all! We all agreed that this is a wonderful hotel. Thank you Kaci, for checking on the buffet so often and refilling food. Also, for helping me early one morning when I was trying to charge my telephone. :) We'll be back!

Room Tip: We enjoyed our first floor room--easy in and out using several exits.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Brittney M, General Manager at Franklin Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you all back for another night at our hotel. I will also let Kacy know what a wonderful job she did during breakfast. I also want to thank you for your review, it was very nice of you so take the time to review our property.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

excellent service and staff and great pool and breakfast and the room was very comfortable and cozy and was located in the perfect location and was in walking distance of stores and places to eat and parks and schools

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business