“Terrible and cant get full refund from Cheapostay” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn Fort Worth

Knights Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #100 of 107 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth
“Terrible and cant get full refund from Cheapostay”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked this hotel through CheapOStay.com, was nothing as advertised. Checked in and while walking to room was asked by two men for money, vagrants all over panhandling. Room was advertised with Kitchen, there was no kitchen. Room was very dirty, only there a few minutes and men were knocking on the door. Could not stay there, went to management to cancel because was filthy, unsafe and scary as a female traveler. I was told they could not give my money back. Tried to call CheapOStay to get this cleared and cancelled. CheapOStay did agree to refund some of my money but charged me $68.00 for a filthy unsafe room that I did not even say at. Don't make the same mistake I made and only use a trusted online site to make a reservation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank JCL E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Goose Creek
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked the in the WYNDAM website and when I checked in i noticed it was a rough neighbor hood and the lot was loaded with construction contractor truck. I don't have a problem with construction workers but they can be rough. I walked in n the room and the carpet looked like someone came in with fresh asphalt on their boots. The hotel appears to be ancient on the inside. I did pull the covers back and didn't see any critters, but the next morning after getting out of bed I looked at the bed and found bed bugs. The management has still not responded, they offered me another room that had something in the bathtub that looked like mud? Walking back to the office I saw a window with a state quarentine warning, bed bugs.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank 494GCC
Port Isabel, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was dirty and outdated. There were cockroaches. Housekeeping service was close to non-existent. There was no pool. Or should I say, there was a pool, but it was filled with leaves?? No water, just leaves. I would only recommend this hotel as a very last resort. I had booked online, so I could not get a refund, but if I could have, I would. By the way... LOCK YOUR DOORS AND GUARD YOUR VALUABLES IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Super 8 Fort Worth, TX
Super 8 Fort Worth, TX
#83 of 107 in Fort Worth
Studio 6 Fort Worth West Medical Center
Studio 6 Fort Worth West Medical...
#3 of 3 in White Settlement
Days Inn Fort Worth West
Days Inn Fort Worth West
#77 of 107 in Fort Worth
Motel 6 Fort Worth - White Settlement

Been to Knights Inn Fort Worth? Share your experiences!