“BED BUGS”

Knights Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #105 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked the in the WYNDAM website and when I checked in i noticed it was a rough neighbor hood and the lot was loaded with construction contractor truck. I don't have a problem with construction workers but they can be rough. I walked in n the room and the carpet looked like someone came in with fresh asphalt on their boots. The hotel appears to be ancient on the inside. I did pull the covers back and didn't see any critters, but the next morning after getting out of bed I looked at the bed and found bed bugs. The management has still not responded, they offered me another room that had something in the bathtub that looked like mud? Walking back to the office I saw a window with a state quarentine warning, bed bugs.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank 494GCC
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Fort Worth

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was dirty and outdated. There were cockroaches. Housekeeping service was close to non-existent. There was no pool. Or should I say, there was a pool, but it was filled with leaves?? No water, just leaves. I would only recommend this hotel as a very last resort. I had booked online, so I could not get a refund, but if I could have, I would. By the way... LOCK YOUR DOORS AND GUARD YOUR VALUABLES IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Executive Inn Fort Worth West
Executive Inn Fort Worth West
#58 of 113 in Fort Worth
Studio 6 Fort Worth West Medical Center
Studio 6 Fort Worth West Medical...
#3 of 3 in White Settlement
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30

Been to Knights Inn Fort Worth? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Fort Worth

Address: 8401 West Freeway I 30, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Travelodge Suites Fort Worth)
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #105 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Price Range: $34 - $40 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Fort Worth 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knights Inn Fort Worth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.