Hilton Fort Worth
$109
$98
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$209
$169
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$79
Hampton.com
$134
$114
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$162
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$151
$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$149
$131
Hyatt.com
1,437 results
All reviewshistoric hotelthe executive loungepresident kennedypapa mikeconvention centerhistorical significanceruth's chris steakhousesundance squarecorner roomdowntown ftvalet parkingwithin walking distancevalet serviceroom was largebasswould definitely stay here againvery nice hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff was gracious, accommodating, professional, and made the stay extremely welcoming. The restaurant offered a varied menu with healthy options. Downtown Fort Worth offers a great variety of excellent restaurants in a safe environment. The history of the hotel and area is presented with respect to all and honors the tradition of Fort Worth. We had a great time and hope to come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your experience. I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff- they really enjoy being hospitable to all our guests and visitors to the hotel. As you mentioned the hotel is walking distance to so many restaurants, entertainment venues, historic and cultural venues and as you discovered the hotel has a great deal of history including the new JFK Tribute park right in front of the hotel. We are hopeful when you visit Fort Worth again you will stay with us. Thank you again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a wedding. The entire event was very well done. The wedding was well-run by hotel staff. My room was large, with a good view of downtown Fort Worth. In-room breakfast was especially good and delivered hot and on-time. Great location, easy to walk to many of Ft. Worth's best downtown attractions--Cliburn competition was across the street. Only complaint was that the overnight parking was $22, which I thought was pricey. Staff was very friendly--just what I expected in Ft. Worth. Good historic info about the Kennedy's stay. Beautiful barbed wire sculpture in lobby was fascinating--more Ft. Worth ambience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with while attending a wedding at the hotel and for taking time to review your stay. We have weddings almost every weekend and our staff really enjoys making great memories for so many guests. As you mentioned we are walking distance to so many restaurants, entertainment venues, cultural venues- including Bass Hall where the Cliburn competition took place most recently. I appreciate your kind words regarding our team members as well. I am pleased you noticed the Horse Sculpture in the lobby- it is two miles of barbed wire- all done by hand!! It is amazing. I am hopeful the valet experience fast and friendly . We again appreciate your comments and are hopeful on your next visit to Fort Worth that you will stay with us again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very short stay, but plan to revisit. If you are a history buff from the Northeast or anywhere for that matter you will be pleasantly surprised that JFK spent his last night here before going on the infamous Dallas motorcade the next day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your experience. The hotel has a great deal of history...from being an Historic Landmark as well as being the hotel that JFK and Jackie stayed the night before they traveled to Dallas. The city of Fort Worth has recently completed the JFK Tribute Park right in front of the hotel with a bronze stature, large pictures of the day in Fort Worth and some great quotes on the granite walls. I am hopeful you had a chance to see the park. We often say about the hotel "A moment in time and place in history" We are hopeful you will visit Fort Worth again soon and stay with us. Thank you Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I spent 7 nights at the Fort Worth Hilton in May during the Van Cliburn Piano Competition and was extremely pleased. My room (408) was large and clean with a comfortable bed, full-size couch, and work area. I exerienced none of the issues that others have written about in terms of rooms looking tired and in need of a redo, and had no problems with the bathroom or a/c. Staff members across-the-board were friendly and made me feel welcome. Hotel is in an excellent location for Bass Hall and the Convention Center. Numerous restaurants were within easy walking distance. There's an excellent casual restaurant off the lobby but it is open for breakfast and lunch only. Gym equipment was in good shape. I will definitely consider staying here again next time I am in Fort Worth.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your 7 day stay with us while attending the Van Cliburn Piano Competition at near by Bass Hall. We had other guest stay with us as well that were attending the event. I appreciate your kind words regarding the team members, your accommodations, our Cafe Texas and as you mentioned within walking distance to so many other restaurants, entertainment, convention center, our fitness center and cultural venues. We are also hopeful you had to chance to visit the new JFK Tribute directly in front of the hotel. We are hopeful on your next visit to Fort Worth that will stay with us again. Thank you. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com

Reviewed May 31, 2013

As HHonors Diamond Members and HGVC Owners, my husband and I have stayed in many different Hilton hotels and resorts all over the States. We love the brand. This particular property however, is a HUGE exception.

I was so uncomfortable the entire time we were here, starting with pulling up to the door. We arrived very late after a long day on the road. There was no one outside, and since parking is valet only ($22), my husband went inside to check us in and let someone know we were there. As he was walking in, a homeless man approached him and asked for what he could spare. My husband politely explained that he doesn't carry cash when traveling (honestly, he doesn't) and went inside. I sat in the locked car with the man standing against the hotel entrance staring at me until my husband came back out. Not the hotel's issue exactly, but something to consider about the location.

The creepiness contined as we got to our room. We heard voices coming from inside as we were opening the door. It turned out to only be that someone had left the tv on, but at 2am that's a very scary way to be introduced to your room--especially after the experience downstairs.

We had a corner room on the sixth floor, which would have been great if everything hadn't been so damp and musty. It smelled of cigarrette smoke, and I don't know if it was the air conditioning or just the age of the building but the carpet and bedding felt damp. It felt so gross to be in bed that I couldn't get comfortable, let alone sleep. My husband took the extra fleece blanket from the closet and made a "taco" for me to sleep in so that I wasn't actually touching any of the damp bedding. That worked, but the damage was done. I couldn't wait to get out of there this morning! I actually sat outside while he checked out and got the car from valet, because I didn't want to be in that building one more minute.

Now, all that being said, the staff was very friendly. The lobby and common areas of the hotel are beautiful in an "historical" sense. If you like creepy, damp, musty old places, this might the spot for you--but it certainly wasn't for me!

• Stayed: May 2013
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

I appreciate that you have taken time to review your stay with us. I totally apologize for the lack of an appropiate hospitality experience. I appreciate your honest and direct comments and feedback. I that you for your kind words regarding the staff members and the lobby and common areas. If you could provide your room number it woud be very helpful to review the room comfort. Thank you again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com