We arrived on June 30/12 to discover that our room did not have a pull out couch as I was told it would have. We had booked a "suite" which by their definition is two rooms with a narrow door put through the wall. After getting unpacked and then discovering the couch issues, they did find us another room, but then of course we had to re-pack and move. With tired kids in tow, we were in the new room at 10:30 pm after a long day of flying. Here are the details about the room and the rest of the week:
1. two T.V's, but one one remote and didn't work properly
2.Wi-Fi did not work, but I did get one of the last cables from the front desk. Apparently the Wi-Fi seldom works.
3. The air conditioning ran 24/7 but was not able to keep up. The rooms were cool, but not cool enough. Then of course we slept with the unit running all night.
4. The bath tub tap ran water the whole week we where there.
5. Bathroom ceiling tiles were wet from leaks in the ceiling.
6. The kitchen was a good size but lacking cutlery, glasses and plates, dish cloths and soap for the dishwasher.
7. We did have a small washer and dryer which was nice, but no soap and it does not work unless the bathroom light in the other room is on! (go figure...) Of course no one told us this until we complained, thinking that it did not work.
8. No maid service the first day and only got it the second because I phoned three times for it.
9. No pens, letterhead, envelopes or note paper in the room.
10. No recycle bin in the room.
11. We did have insects though; 3 crickets - or whatever they were....
12. Lights in the hallways have a layer of insects in them.
13. I pulled some furniture away form the wall and the place was thick with dust. Obviously there are not familiar with the term "spring cleaning."
14. The hallways very not clean and the place has an odd smell in the lobby.
15. Their poor restaurant is only open for lunch. Nothing for breakfast except coffee and some fruit. The restaurant ran out of bread the day we were there.
In conclusion, the staff did the best they could, but the owners/management either don't know what is going on or don't care. Too bad as it has a great location. This place needs to be torn down and completely re-built. It is beyond renovation. It was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and would not recommend it to my worst enemy....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Park Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Fort Worth