“Bowling Trip”

Ranked #65 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Wichita, Kansas
“Bowling Trip”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was a great hotel. It is being remodeled and is very clean. The staff is caring and helpful. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub. This is the 1st Best Western that we were waited on for breakfast. The beds have sleep number mattresses. I haven't ever used one so I wasn't sure how to work it. By our 2nd night I got information on the controls.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kartrina D, Front Office Manager at Radisson Fort Worth South, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are glad that we were able to stand out from the other Best Westerns. It is our goal to provide you with the best experience possible. Thank you for taking the time out to leave positive feedback. Your feedback was greatly appreciated and we hope that you will continue to book with us in the future.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Worth South Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Idalou, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Room appeared nice. Late the first night I went to take a shower and there was not any hot water. After calling the front desk I was moved to another room at almost midnight. After taking a hot shower, I went to turn in the air, it did not work and neither did the phone. I was moved back to my old room and kept the key to another room for hot showers. The service was helpful and apologetic. While packing up to leave, I overheard a housekeeper training a new house keeper that sometimes she doesn't runs out of disinfectant to clean the bathrooms and just uses a little shampoo! I will not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank veritasmama
Thank you for your review about your recent stay.

I do apologize that the hot water was not working during your stay. That is an issue that was immediately addressed and brought to management's attention as well as the issue with housekeeping using shampoo to disinfect the tub. Our cleanliness is something that we take very serious and can assure you that we will keep plenty of cleaning products in stock. It is our goal to make sure each guest is satisfied and again I'm deeply sorry that you were not.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 817-293-3088.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I chose this hotel, even after reading reviews of how crummy it was. I was hoping that the reviews, being several months old, were based solely on the fact the property was being renovated. I hoped the renovations would have made it a good place to stay. No. This place is dirty. The a/c made my sinuses burn and my throat itch. No telling what we were breathing. The carpet is sticky. The floors all over the hotel are dirty. The outside doors don't close all the way, so even though they have locks, you are not secure. And the hotel is in the part of town where all the businesses have bars on the windows and doors. Not a sign of security. The registration person was sick - looked like she had the flu. Not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank LBofTX
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. The hotel was under different management at the time and new management has put in a lot of time and effort to correct issues. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.