“It's the Library!”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a good place to play pool and enjoy cheaper drinks. The crowd is over 21 and this place does get packed. It is more of a college age crowd but for the price, hop on in and enjoy one or two and try your hand at pool.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is just a bar....with some really bad karaoke....and some really cheap drinks! So if you are looking for $2 well drinks - this is the place for you! This was our last stop on a Saturday night and it was fine. If you're looking for an uptown vibe, this isn't the place. But it still was fun....and listening to some of the singers was funny! I would stop back in on a weekend for a drink.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a bar that thinks it is more than what it actually is, a bar. The drinks were over priced and the staff was rude. Initially I was not allowed to go in because I was wearing a NY Jets t-shirt, so I went to the car and changed it. The bouncer still was hesitant to let me in. Upon getting in the smell of old beer on the floor hit me. It took me 20 minutes to get a bartenders attention and longer to get a drink for my wife and I. After one drink we left, this seems to be a place that is only catering to college kids and regulars.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Refused entry.......Im a British Military soldier staying in Fort Worth on business. The doorman was shown a military ID card, a UK drivers licence and a British Passport and said that it was not valid ID. He told me I had to be American with US ID.
So basically The Library staff are anti Military and anti British. This is one place I wouldn't recommend going.
If your'e foreign I wouldn't bother queuing. You WILL get turned away no matter what ID you have.

3  Thank Tomo624
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Would't allow my friend in the bar and gave no reason

1  Thank Justin G