“Tasty burgers and fries.”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #1,128 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2010

For the price, the food is excellent. I love their burgers and fries. The restaurant has a pleasant 50s atmosphere to it. A good a place for families. Very casual. My kids crave their shakes. Note: If you go through a Steak 'n Shake drive thru and you want salt on your fries, you need to ask.

There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed December 15, 2009

My son loves the shakes and hamburgers. I wish when we went here, I could borrow his tastebuds so I would be happy. It's a good late night place when nothing else is open. The people are really nice. But the food is bland and the selection is hamburgers or fried food or salad. Yes, they have chili, but I don't want heartburn that late at night. If they expanded to more of a diner menu, like pot roast and roasted chicken, I would be happier.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 20, 2008

Their side by side shakes are killer.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook