“Sloppy joes”

Ranked #1,191 of 1,711 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I can never eat one of their burgers with out it falling part on me. They taste good though. I went to the Hulen location and the service was good. Ms tomika seems to like what she does and always smiles. Steak and shack beats in and out burger.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can go to their website and sign up for special offers/coupons. This is a great place to take a family or friends. It's casual, can be noisy so I think that's great for kids or a talkative group. The breakfast skillets are really good, and the 2 new milkshakes -- Red Velvet and Salted Caramel Pretzel Milk Shake-- are yummy too. I clipped coupons from the Sunday Paper if Fort Worth Texas and fed 5 people meals, drinks, and ALSO milkshakes for $35...so I don't think you can beat that at a sit down establishment and maybe not at a fast food place. The burgers are not huge, but I like the way some I have ordered come with 2 or 3 crispy patties rather than one fat tasteless one. The hot dogs are pretty good too. There's a kids menu and kid-sized treats/desserts. If you want to go when it 's not crowded, call your local S&S and ask them when are the quiet times. When it's crowded service can be sorta slow, like you'd expect. The "Up all Night Menu" (midnight til 6 AM) that is all the burgers etc and includes breakfast. We went late once and at that time there was free coffee with a purchase of a meal between midnight and 6 AM. I find the place to be clean, with a big clean bathroom, and enthusiastic servers.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

My experience here was not very good. First off the drive tho was closed. Then I order a #2 a regular burger I tell the girl I want mustards with all the veggies a large fry and a large sweet tea with a brownie shake. I get my shake ten min before I get my burger TOGO the cook even comes around and ask mustard not mayo I conform to get home to a burger w meat and bun mustard only med fry and a melted shake:-( so I call not to complain but to say hey I just gave u 12 bucks and am not gonna eat a bun and some mustard. The gm tells me I'm Valentino and I'll be here till 3 if u wanna come complain! I asked if she needed my name since I live about ten minuets away she said no thanks just tell the girl at the front. Let me tell you I will not be eating here Again! That's a fact

2  Thank Coolcat87
Reviewed March 18, 2012

the breakfast was served by a friendly young lady..the food was tasty..hot...the price was a bargain....we left satisfied and happy...

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Food was okay, for this type place, but the service isn't always really very knowledgeable. I think the kids that serve the food, need more training.
Price is very reasonable, so no surprises there.
Food was brought out warm, sort of...certainly not hot like a hamburger should be.
We have been there 3 times...Don't need to go back.