“One of my favorite Mexican places”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Cocina

Mi Cocina
Ranked #376 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Fort Worth, Texas
“One of my favorite Mexican places”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The margarita selection is outstanding and absolutely yummy. The menu had a wide variety of items to try each time you go in. I always have a great experince with food and service. The waiters/waitress work hard to please you and they take care of you.

Visited December 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Authentic Mexican with Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have gone here several times as I am in downtown Ft Worth weekly for business. Great restaurant never disappoints. Home made chips, unique salsa perfectly prepared food, innovative menu with a superb staff that is very attentive and friendly. Even when packed this place does an amazing job. Will come back here often. Not the cheapest Mexican place in the area. I would say it is moderate priced but great value on all counts for the money spent.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Quality Tex Mex”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Mi Cocina is a somewhat upscale Tex Mex place. Great margaritas. The shrimp tacos are excellent and other things I have tried have always been good. If I remember correctly, the owner of Mi Cocina is the son of the lady who founded Mamacita's in Dallas. yes its a chain but its still a relatively local chain with quality food.

• Visited November 2012
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“nice afternoon specials”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

great guacamole, great queso dip!
great margaritas!
there was a nice variety of lunch specials on front of menu

Visited November 2012
Texas Heart of
“Long wait bad food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went with a group of 5 people to the Downtown location for a birthday dinner, no reservation,signed up for the the table upon arrival and received a buzzer..... waited outside with smoking friends for about an hour, in the rain, and then went to the bar for drinks for another hour. The place was packed and the bartenders were the best part of the evening, it all went downhill from there.
Finally our table was ready. Drink orders were slow and the food orders even slower, the room temp had to be around 90 degrees and getting hotter. This is a very large place and all stations were very short on staff.
The prices were high for not much food and slow service.
I agree with Chuck on the one time visitors due to the fact that the service is bad and way too expensive! I am a local and have never heard of this chain in my life!

• Visited September 2012