“Get the chips and queso”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Ranked #181 of 1,576 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
WI
“Get the chips and queso”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My college student t son has been here a number of times because of the good prices and good food. I tend toward vegetarian, so the menu didn't quite meet my needs, but both of my meat-eating sons loved their meals. Hearty portions at good prices. My favorite was the chips and queso,,., very generous portions, and the queso was great.

Ft Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't get the orders right!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

First impressions are lasting! Went there and ordered 2 meals to go and the orders were WRONG!! Too bad they charged me for what I ordered instead of what I got. Would NOT recommend to anyone. Too many other restaurants who want my business so they actually give me what I ordered and paid for. Will not be going back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Peg0627
Heather W, Assistant at Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
My name is Heather Wilson and I am employed with Bobby Cox Companies, the corporate offices of Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Taco Villa, and Texas Burger. We have a program that monitors our reputation on social media.
Your comment about your experience at Rosa's Cafe' in showed up on our review feed, and We are interested in hearing more details about what went wrong. This way we can find out what we can do to make it right.
If you would, please contact our offices between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm at (432) 563-5233. Karen Hopkins or myself will be your contact person. Thank you so much for your time.
Heather Wilson
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Tex Mex and Great Deal!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The place is order/pick up and sit down, not what we thought. Their drive thru should have been a giveaway! Regardless of our initial disappointment we absolutely loved the colorful ambiance and the tasty food... the portions were good. The cost was so affordable my husband went back for seconds of his beef enchiladas platter. I ordered the chicken fajitas and they seemed authentic. The décor was very "south of the border" inspired. I wish we tried it day 1, not the last day of our long weekend trip! Try this one you wont be disappointed and the fresh tortillas were amazing.

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. They are very quick getting your food to you and the workers are kind and courteous. My family eats here whenever we can. It is fantastic!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Gret food Great price”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

WE ate there not knowing what to expect. Many families and military folks eating there. Quick service and awesome mexican food. Chicken was fantastic. Real Mex food at a super price. Family of four eats for less than $25. Highly recommend it

• Visited November 2013