“Always Delicious!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #168 of 1,584 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 21, 2012

What can I say? I am a Panera junkie... There are so very little of their offerings that I dislike. The ambience of the restaurant is comfortable. Coffee hot and fresh. Personnel are always cheerful and accomodating!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The smell is great when you get there at the right time. Soups are great, breads are great, good selection, and great options hot or cold. Salads are very good, fresh everything. Love the Tea there, and the dessert case is to die for! Casual, and classy, great for meeting and healthy choices.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had never been to Panera bread before, (honestly, I thought it was a bakery) but the sandwich got was the chipotle chicken I think and it was so good. A little pricey but worth the money.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Panera is always a good stop for a soup and sandwich. The soups and macaroni and cheese at this location is really good (especially the black bean soup). The only drawback to this location is that it is always crowded since it is near TCU, the Fort Worth Zoo, and the medical district.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have a Panera Bread reward card; and though we don't have a Panera Bread in our town, we always visit when in Fort Worth or Austin - or any other city which can boast having one. The sandwiches and salads are delicious, not to mention the yummy cookies and desserts. Try it. I know you'll like it.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!