“Panera like every other”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #167 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Quality service and food as expected at Panera. Quick walk from the Courtyard Marriott for breakfast before meetings.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Nice menu selection. People working there are very nice, professional and happy. Good customer service. Food tastes fresh. Bought a whole baguette loaf and it was outstanding. If you are getting food to go - call it in ahead of time. They are very busy and the parking lot is too small for the number of customers.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great tea - great service - great sandwich - my friend got mac & cheese and let me taste it - I can't wait to go back and get my OWN serving of mac & cheese. I really enjoyed my lunch today. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I love Panera Bread when we travel in USA, here in F.W. we love going there, so many choices of healthy lunches and pastries. Great place!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Whenever I'm hungry and in the area, this is the place, which serves great sandwiches on their trade-mark bread along with soup. Bring some bread home as take out after.