“Excellent Pumpkin Cheese Cake”

Spiral Diner & Bakery
Ranked #52 of 1,607 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This cheese cake is to die for. It is so good you will slap your momma. You gotta try the stuff. All the desserts are to die for good.
I eat there when I can and tell you weather its vegan or not it is good.

1  Thank WomenTravel22

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We took our grandkids here while vacationing in the Fort Worth area, as they are vegetarians and this is one of the places that they normally go to. Let me say that I am not a vegetarian, but I do enjoy good food of all types. This food was terrible. I would not feed this "crap" to a dog. I realize that it is hard to make vegetarian food taste good, but a place that's claim to fame is that they are a Vegan / Vegetarian restaurant would prepare food that would be tasty and satisfing. On top of this, they tried to overcharge $8 for the "food" when I checked out. My recommendation is to avoid this place.

1  Thank newjade
Reviewed December 19, 2013

It's been 50 years since I ate meat. This restaurant is vegetarian and vegan friendly. Everything on the menu is "safe" to eat. Excellent food with high quality ingredients. Fort Worth is carnivore central. Even My meat eating brother-in-law loved what he got there. If you care what goes into your body you owe it to yourself to eat at the Spiral

1  Thank Calicoboy
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Companion and I had fine lunch here. I had the Jamacian Jerk Tempeh Sandwich and she had a wrap.

I've been dreaming about that sandwich--tasty and with just the right amount of heat. She raved about the wrap, particular the tahini dressings.

Only complaint was the peach cobbler. Great crust, but only two--count'em two--peach slices. A few more peachiness and this cobbler would have been perfect.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

What's not to like about this place. I've been here countless times with my daughter (who is vegan, I am not). The food is so very good. The nachos are delicious and they use a vegan cheese made from cashews it's so good. The sandwich "The Mitch" with avocado is probably my favorite. They have vegan ice cream delicious. They also have vegan cakes, cookies, brownies. So good.

1  Thank Joe R